Patient Information Sheet
Here is some specific information about your upcoming appointment:
- We will be contacting all patients by phone prior to the appointment to review a COVID screening form, as well as discuss any medical history changes and dental concerns/problems.
- Please limit any additional people coming with you to your appointment, as well as reduce the number of belongings that you bring into the office. We also recommend that you keep your belongings with you at all times.
- Please wait in your car and call us upon your arrival (630.963.7766).
- Please wear your mask as you enter the office. You will remove your mask only when seated in the operatory for your appointment.
- When entering the “waiting room,” approach the desk and immediately utilize the hand sanitizer.
- Review the COVID Screening Form and initial and sign where necessary.
- Your forehead temperature will be taken and staff will record information. (If your temperature is over 100.4 F, your appointment will be rescheduled.)
- A staff member will then lead you back to the operatory for your appointment.
- Please hang up all extra belongings. DO NOT place belongings on counters.
- After sitting in the chair, you will be given a Hydrogen Peroxide pre-rinse to swish for one minute prior to beginning the appointment.
- After your appointment is completed, we ask that you replace your mask, retrieve your personal belongings, and head to the front desk to check out.
- Please utilize more hand sanitizer and have a Smart Mouth day!